We're loving raw superfood cakes at the moment as it’s the perfect treat – so decadent, creamy and tasty. And it looks amazing, too! We used the Forever Beautiful mix in the filling to add a delicious berry flavor, as well as some valuable beauty vitamins and antioxidants – but you can totally use the Energy Bomb, too!
The mix contains nutrient-dense beauty foods like acai and maqui berries, acerola cherries, chia seeds, lucuma and blueberries. And yup - it's as delicious as it sounds!
RAW CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup nuts (I used a mix of walnuts and almonds)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp Forever Beautiful Mix
- 3 cups soaked cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g strawberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Combine the ingredients for the base in your food processor until you're left with a sticky dough.
2. Press down evenly in a lined cake tin. Blend all ingredients for the cream except the Forever Beautiful mix, strawberries, and lemon juice until completely smooth and spoon some of it to separate bowl.
3. Continue blending and add in the remaining ingredients. Layer the vanilla and berry cream on your cake base and freeze for a couple of hours to set.
4. Let the cake defrost in the fridge before serving and garnish with your favorite toppings!