Put on your fuzzy socks, cozy up by the fire, and get ready to sip on something delicious! This homemade chai latte is bound to be your new favorite.
It’s sweet, creamy, and rich in warm winter spices, like cinnamon, cloves, and ginger. Best of all? It contains skin-nourishing superfoods, thanks to our Plant Collagen Mix.
This plant-based beauty mix combines 6 organic superfoods (including powerful tremella mushroom and aloe vera) to hydrate your skin, and improve skin elasticity and texture. You’ll also get the benefits of tocos - an incredible skin-food that helps protect your natural collagen and prevent signs of aging.
So, show your skin a little love and try this easy, collagen chai latte. Cheers!
COLLAGEN-BOOSTING CHAI LATTE RECIPE
Makes 2 cups | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 2 tsp Plant Collagen Mix
• 1 tea bags
• 1 cup plant-based milk
• 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat plant-based milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the black tea bag to the pot.
- Steep the tea bag for 3-5 minutes and then remove and turn off the heat.
- Add in the Plant Collagen mix, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and maple syrup. Whisk to combine.